lunes, 21 de julio de 2008

Blogs




Find incredible experience of using blogs, because you blend technology with classroom learning, this is an issue that the university of Chile should consider in their, as the world increasingly Internet addresses, and if we are competitive nationally and internationally we need to incorporate new technology and new teaching methods for the future.


I believe, however, that for students like myself, Hueber preferred a class that included a little more than theory, as, at least to me, I lack vocabulary too, because last summer I went to the United States and I understand enough, but as I had a bad basis in the past, I cost include new words in my vocabulary, and I find it difficult to handle words that do not deal in diaro live of a person


As a proposal, I would like in the future may make one or two tests of vocabulary in past classes, I think that is indispensable for progress and better communication in English.


Simon, thank you very much for this class as interactive, large part of your affection and love for classes, and go as amicably with your students and always vary classes and make them not so monotonous, I apologise for having missed the last two weeks, but I had to travel to La Serena to be with my papa for the internal emergency for psychological reasons, because of the death of his wife, as I told you at some point, and I advise you not because I was not your mail


In advance thank you very much, and hoping your comprencion Felipe Arriagada

1 comentario:

The Watchman dijo...

Felipe,

Please contact me.

sihigg@gmail.com

Simon