miércoles, 9 de abril de 2008

My favorite Site


Hello

Here I show them my favorite site. This site will be found looking for pictures of sports cars, as I visit this site about three times a week and always find new things, and of which some day I would like to have, maybe it is a dream but it is nice to dream.

This page does not have a great impact on my life, as they are only dreams, but it is always nice to see the cars addict of them.
My life goes on his way with mice but dreams ahead Greetings

Some day I would like to have a sports car, which I bought with my money, but is not a priority in my life

byebye

Site: http://www.topspeed.es/auto/autos-deportivos/ke506.html

2 comentarios:

Owl Corp. Publicidad dijo...

great page, men! nice cars, i like too the sportive cars...are the best!.

I really want to drvie a FERRARI some day, the red make my crazy!

Have you ever see the BBC program "TOP GEAR"?



greetings

nacho dijo...

nice!! i like sports cars too and my dream is to design them... (and to have one too jaja)
one of my favorites is the koenigsegg, that swedish car. you can see it here http://www.koenigsegg.com/